Download Sale Price
Good for one download of Did Jesus Correct Moses? Over 12 hours of audio.
A question that will define the Biblical veracity of our Christian profession and our perception of God, His character and His immutability: Did Jesus Correct Moses?
- Did Jesus come to alter the Scriptures as delivered to Moses and other Old Testament writers?
- Has the entire Old Testament been abrogated and done away?
- What is the New Testament and its relation to the Old?
- What is the distinction between the Ceremonial Law and the Moral Law?
- Were Old Testament saints saved by works, while New Testament believers are now saved by grace?
All these questions and more are answered in this important expose of the doctrine of Christ as compared to the writings of Moses. God has declared, For I am the Lord, I change not. (Malachi 3:6a) and that with Him is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1:17) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? - Numbers 23:19
The Church of today has been swept away by many and various winds of doctrine because of a simple lack of a comprehensive, Biblical understanding of the teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Is Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever, (Hebrews 13:8) or has He changed His mind and corrected the Old Testament which He Himself inspired?
Listen to this comprehensive exposition on the definitive Biblical question for the Church today, Did Jesus Correct Moses?